Courageous Protestors Have Occupied Wells Fargo

Courageous #n17 protestors Have Occupied Wells Fargo, effectively shutting it down! Police are arresting people en masse who have decided to enter the bank!

The crowd is alive and passionate and peaceful!!1!

On the news they say we are “a bunch of anarchists, losers, and scum” Does this old man and young lady look like that to you?

8 comments for “Courageous Protestors Have Occupied Wells Fargo

1. Social Service Worker X
    November 17, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Maybe this gentleman is an anarchist and good for him if he is. Don’t lower yourself to mainstrean media stereotyping.

• gary
      November 17, 2011 at 5:11 PM

It is heartbreaking and disturbing what the news reports of this movement but with time, we will overcome. Do not listen to them. Their vision is handicapped, limited by their knowledge, awareness, and understanding. Their existence is punished by their closed-mindedness and their experiences are watered down. This cannot stop us from leading a movement we whole heartedly know will persevere.

I agree, please do not contribute to lowering our confidence to that of stereotyping in our simple coverage of the event. The mainstream media is being called out as we speak in a respectful, responsible manner by this protest. Let the movement set its’ own example of transparency and promote ability of the public to make responsible judgment and pass it upon those who are guilty. We will persevere.

2. c
    November 17, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Outstanding! I sure wish I was the proverbial fly or mini drone on the wall on the executive floor *LOL.*

3. Pam
    November 17, 2011 at 7:06 PM

So proud of everyone! Hey, at work people were talking about BANKS today and it wasn’t pretty talk! Starting to see some real paradigm shifts happening here.

4. Bencrow
    November 17, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Congrats Portland! Thanks for your efforts, your presence! I’m so proud of you friends and I wish I could be there with you! Keep on occupying! Much love from S.Korea!

5. MARYELLA MILLICAN
    November 18, 2011 at 4:41 PM

I agree with and support for the most part with the occupy movement, however,as part of the 99% I do not agree with the disrespect you show when you block bridges and streets so I can’t get to work on time. You really should be mindful of the rest of us who have no choice but to work. These are hard times for everyone, I agree with you on many issues, let’s keep it directed toward the 1%, please understand you represent all of us who are not able to be there with you, distruction is not the answer, nor is violence, so keep up the good work, please allow me to get where I need to to support my grandaughter. God Bless you All..you are bringing change, one step at a time..just do not let the few ruin it for all.

Comments are closed.