We welcome comments here at The Occupier. This occupation is an act of free speech, and free speech is what we are here to encourage. But, we are also dealing with contentious issues. In order to make The Occupier a productive conduit of free speech for all, we will moderate comments in line with this policy, listed from the most strictly interpreted, to the more lenient.
– Threats of violence are illegal.
– Hate speech will not be tolerated in any form.
– Comments that are composed primarily of ad hominem attacks will not be published.
– Please keep your comments as on-topic as possible. This promotes conversation and dialogue, not simple soap-boxing.
– We love comments with factual information! Opinion is great, but opinion based on facts is even better.
12 comments for “Comment Policy”