Here’s what The Occupier thinks you should be reading:
- #Riot: Self-Organized, Hyper-Networked Revolts—Coming to a City Near You | Magazine – The writer of this article seems to favor the view that all large gatherings are mobs.
- What Americans Keep Ignoring About Finland’s School Success – Anu Partanen – National – The Atlantic –
- Anonymous 101: Introduction to the Lulz | Threat Level | Wired.com –
- No One Is Above The Law – The concentration of power undermines law and equality.
- The New Dealers – The new drug runners in America are middle-class homeowners caught in the recession.